Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Stuff For The Greenhouse



To make potting up a little easier, I picked this up. No more soil spilling through the cracks in the potting bench.


My first plant to pot up in my new tray was this Begonia "Champagne" I've never grown a tuberous Begonias before, but for a couple of bucks I thought I would try, the picture looked really pretty.


Following the directions, I placed the tuber 2 inches below soil surface.



There we go, we'll see how it grows.

The description of the plant:


Sensational Double flowers of a rare ''champagne'' colour, with green foliage having distinct bronze markings. Great for hanging baskets, window boxes or as patio plants. Three per container will create a breathtaking display as pictured.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I need a Tidy Tray. Only yesterday did I see my seed starter mix dropping to the ground below me.

    ReplyDelete